Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Week 9 Podcasts

I found a podcast that I liked and added to my bloglines account. The podcast that I choose is the library survival guide. http://feeds.feedburner.com/LibrarySurvivalGuide I enjoyed listening to it and I think that others will as well.

I was never familiar with podcasts before this exercise, and I wasn't aware that you can get audio and video delivered in the same way that you can receive RSS feeds. It's a wonderful tool to have. Making it even better is that you can also add the RSS feed for a podcast to your bloglines account, still keeping it all easily accessible from one place! What's not to love about the convenince? I will definitely explore more about podcasts on my free time. I think different radio stations in the area offer podcasts and they should make for a fun listen.

No comments: