Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Week 6 Technorati

I visited Technorati as part of my week 6 tasks for 23 things. I think that technorati is a great tool and does for blogs what google does for the web. Technorati searches different blogs for the information you are looking for, and presents it to you much in the same way that a search engine would retrieve different web links. I think it is handy for sorting rather than having to go to different blog sites and do individual searches for their information.

While at Technorati I did a search for Web 2.0 tags. The search brought up many up to date blog posts on the subject of Web 2.0. One of the things that I discovered while looking at the information that was brought up is that Firefox 3.0 debuts today. One blogger described it as the first Web 2.0 friendly browser out there. Seeing as I'm Web 2.0 friendly these days myself I will have to check it out and see if this new browser is for me. I wouldn't have heard about this new browser had it not been for my technorati search and the current information that it has available.

No comments: